We're glad you're here
Feeling stressed out, struggling emotionally or even dealing with some degree of depression can be part of life.
If stress is taking a toll on you, if someone you love is facing mental illness, or if you are unhappy and looking for deeper experiences with meaning and fulfillment in your life…
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
The answer to stress and emotional struggles comes from ancient wisdom explained with modern knowledge of the human brain
You'll Find Answers Here
Don’t let trauma, crises, and hardship take you down; they can bring you to a deeper, more meaningful experience of life. The SatoriWest Method explains suffering and emotional struggle in clear, simple, and actionable language that can bring you to increasingly greater peace, happiness, and fulfillment. It teaches you to shift your brain using direct (mindfulness-like) “BrainShifting” skills while helping your brain shift naturally on its own with complete wellness strategies.
Our programs teach you how to go from:
- Attention gets grabbed, compelled, or given over
- Lessens your self-control
- Lowers your awareness
- Make you suggestible
- Causes reality to mix with your imagination
- Exaggerates your sense of self
- Warps your thinking and beliefs
- Confuses the past with the present
- Attention is open and inclusive
- Your self-control is heightened to spontaneous
- You are more aware of what’s happening
- You are more objective, less gullible
- Your imagination is separate from reality
- You have less to no ego with which to screen life
- You thinking is more rational
- You are more grounded in the moment
The SatoriWest Method© is a revolutionary new approach to mental health and substance use disorders. It’s also about how to deal with life stress and dissatisfaction.
The SatoriWest Method© is where East meets West. It joins together Buddhist wisdom with modern brain, behavioral and wellness sciences. It brings all the areas of your life together in a way that guides you to happiness and peace. It’s been proven to work for anyone motivated to learn it.