The SatoriWest Method ©
Revolutionizing the Behavioral Health Industry
How SatoriWest can benefit your Business
The SatoriWest Method?
The SatoriWest Method is:
- Complementary and integrative (CAM) healthcare for mental health and substance use disorders
- A brain development system
- Integrated mind-body-life-spiritual wellness
Key, Universal Facts
Your Patients Will Learn
In Our Curriculum
Everyone struggles with life crises and emotional issues
They are not alone. There is no difference between them, staff, and other people.
Human brains are prewired to create suffering
Stress and suffering do not come from life events.
“Tunnel Vision” in the brain warps the human mind and causes unhappiness, stress, anxiety, and frustration.
Human brains have an astonishing built-in feature
It allows self-awareness that leads to wisdom, spontaneity, joy, and profound fulfillment—no matter what is happening. We call that “Perspective.”
We can learn to maneuver our brain into Perspective
Through recognizing Tunnel Vision as it appears Through a series of skills called BrainShifting (which begin with mindfulness) Through strategies within 6-spheres of wellness that shift the brain naturally
Crises, hardships, and adversity can be an advantage
They make BrainShifting easier. They shift the brain into Perspective automatically
Seamless Vertical Integration
Programming from inpatient crisis, outpatient subacute distress, to life wellness and wellbeing programs—patients stay connected for years.
The SatoriWest Hospital Package includes:
- 2 Mindfulness Meditation Times
Using BrainShifting, skills that are part of the SatoriWest Method©
- 5 SatoriWest Method Overview Video Group Modules:
Psychoeducational group formats led by RNs or MHTs
- 30 Wellness SatoriWest Method-based Group Curricula
Psychoeducational group formats led by RNs or MHTs
- 15 Psychotherapeutic Process Group Curricula
Psychotherapeutic Process groups
- 12 Posters/artwork
Depicting the SatoriWest Method© or its theme
- SatoriWest LifePlan Booklet with Instructional Video
Mini and extra larger versions available.
- Ancillary Wellness Services tied the SatoriWest Method
Yoga, Acupuncture, Expanded nutraceutical formulary
- Staff Counseling Skills/Therapeutic Assertiveness/Therapeutic Apologizing Training
For all clinical staff or for select staff requiring assistance
Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient
Our three week curriculum includes:
- Therapist Certification Process
3-Week shadowing of SatoriWest Method-certified, licensed staff, including examination
- 45-minute Introductory Video
Allows patients to enter the program at any point
- Curriculum Binders
LifePlan Booklet, handouts, flyers
- Instructor’s Curriculum Guide
Daily outline of curricula
- Telehealth Access
Videos and handout access for telehealth patients
- Weekly Webcast
For patients, including Q&A
- Professional consultation
For therapists with Dr. Skolnick or certified team members, including Q&A
- Branded Posters
- The SatoriWest Method
- Motivational Posters,
- Artwork with SatoriWest Themes
A SatoriWest LifeClub is an ongoing program. Membership keeps the community affiliated with your facility for months or even years.
Introductory Phase includes:
- Psychiatric Assessment (midlevel)
- LifeCoach assessment and LifePlan Initiation
- Wellness questionnaire and biometrics
- To learn the basics of the SatoriWest Method and bond with other HomeTeam members (cohort of 15 members)
- Currently nonresidential.
Monthly Cycle (one 2-hour group a week)
- Week One: Aspects of tunnel vision
- Week Two: Aspects of Perspective
- Week Three: Aspects of Wellness
- Week Four: Similar situation/identity/diagnosis process group
Retreats (optional for 3-7 days)
- BrainShifting (meditation)
- Nutrition and/or Fasting
- Psychological Self-Discovery
- Social and Recreational
Clinics (optional participation)
- Naturopathic Healthcare
- Financial Advisor
- Consumer Education and Concierge
Why Choose Us?
High Quality Environment
Our program will help your facilities attract high quality staff and create a positive work environment.
Using methodologies that incorporate brain science, wellness practices, and a special set of skills called BrainShifting, SatoriWest has the power to transform lives and unlock the brain’s potential. The SatoriWest Method© is unique in that its approach to wellness is comprehensive, giving participants the tools to improve their physical and mental health, increase positive social interaction, manage life with confidence, and much more. Led by Dr. Jeff Skolnick and staffed with an experienced, enthusiastic team, SatoriWest is responding to the worldwide call for holistic, high quality care. SatoriWest offers three extraordinary behavioral health programs covering inpatient, outpatient and our SatoriWest LifeClub. The curriculum seamlessly integrates wellness, complementary healthcare, mindfulness, and brain health.
Our three programs are vertically integrated to offer seamless care for your customers through all stages of healing, enabling them to stay involved with their treatment and personal growth for years. The results go beyond merely a relief of symptoms – it helps participants reach their highest potential.
Founder & CEO
Jeff Skolnick, MD, PhD
- Experienced medical executive
- 40-yr Zen Buddhist meditator and senior Zen teacher
- Brain researcher/doctoral student: neuropsychology
- PhD in Natural Health Science
- Diplomate / Lifetime Fellow APA / UW Clinical Assistant Professor
- Author and media interviewee
- Founder the SatoriWest Method,© and Hospital/PHP-IOP/LifeClub© programs